-->

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Backpacking? Time to start Parking

Backpacking, Get the groove on!
Backpacking, Get the groove on!
Its that time of the year when everyone wants to go Backpacking, allowable places on your mind. Austrialia in many people's mind.

Both old, young and young at heart, wish to evaluate their time, get packing and off they go. The School year has ended, the time for adventure is now.

Now the Spirit of backpackianism has caught up with me, I constantly have Australia on my mind.

I have the basic things I think I need, most Importantly, I have my head, my brain, my laptop, my camera, my blackberry phone, my iPad and an iphone intact.

I also have some clothes, but lack what it takes to get the gears in order, because I have never backpacked before. So am calling on all backpacking entusiasts, backpacking scholars, backpacking mentors, backpacking fans and all Backpackers to help a-would-be Backpacker out.

  • What do I require to have a safe backpacking trip?
  • Apart from Australia, where are the best hotspot for Backpacking?
  • Any tips on safety while Backpacking?

Thanks for your esteemed Backpacking tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LifeGemz is a Family Oriented Blog, Please kindly keep your comments Neat and remember, your 5 year old brother, sister or relative might be looking over your shoulders, are you confident of what impact your comments will create on him? - Thanks